Webmails are a web-based email system which is used to send are receive emails from a web browser instead of sending from any email clients. All the emails are traveled over the internet and stored on servers. The server on which the emails are stored can be of email clients such as Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook, or of the internet service provider, or web hosting providers such as Globehost, Bluehost, Godaddy, etc. In order to access the webmail server which you are using, you have to log into the site which is connected to your email account. When you are using the webmail, you are directly accessing the email. Webmail email also allows you to set an email address based on your site domain.
For example, if you have a site coverszone.in then you can set the email for your site such as [email protected], [email protected], etc. Moreover, when you use the webmail, you can directly access the email and send and receive the emails from anywhere with an internet connection from aol.
Your emails are always stored on webmail’s server, so if you do not have an internet connection, or if your webmail’s server is down then you won’t be able to access your emails using webmail. It is used mostly for websites, however, its webmail interface does not have much functionality as email clients have. You can create webmail with Cpanel, Cpanel comes with two different themes, basic and retro.
How to Create An Email Account in Basic Cpanel Theme
- Open a web browser on your device and log in to your Cpanel.
- Go to mail section and click on email accounts.
- Now click on create a button on the right-hand side.
- If you have multiple domains then select the domain name for which you have to create an email account.
- Now you have to enter the username, for example, if you have domain example.com and you enter the username test then your email in Hotmail will be shown as [email protected]
- Now enter a strong password or generate the password and save it. We recommend you to generate a password. By generating the password, the risk of getting a hack is low.
- Now click on create button once you have set all the things.
- Now, if you want to log in to yourwebmail, click on check mail option next to your email account from .
- Once all the things are done, you will see the available webmail interface with its icons.
- Select any one interface to use your webmail email account.
How to Create an Email Account in Retro Cpanel Theme
- Log in to your Cpanel go to the mail section and click on email accounts.
- Click on add email account option and select the domain for which you have to create an email account.
- Now enter the username and password and click on create button.
- To log in, click on access webmail option and you will see available webmail interface. Choose any one interface from yahoo .
You can access your Cpanel webmail directly with the methods mentioned below. Yourdomain.com:2096, Yourdomain.com/webmail, and Webmail.yourdomain.com.